Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This Saturday, Reading/Signing in Rutherford

This Saturday at 2 p.m., I will be in Rutherford, NJ at the Gainville Cafe -- 17 Ames Avenue, Rutherford, NJ. Their number is (201) 507-1800. They're also on Facebook, check out their page here.

Top five reasons I'm really excited about this event:
1. The people I've interacted with so far have been so incredibly warm and supportive
2. Gainville is such an awesome initiative to promote and create tolerance among races, ethnicities, languages, faiths, and differences in general
3. They run very cool summer camps for children of all ages
4. The town of Rutherford hosts a multicultural festival and my signing/reading is one of the events leading up this wonderful festival
5. They are Gainville Cafe. Hello? Can we say food and coffee? Those are two of the most magical words in the English language, I think.

So, if you're in or around the area, please swing by for a great afternoon of food, beverages, reading and discussion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, today is a wonderful day, I just unfortunately missed this event, but got to learn both about GainVille and the book by Neesha and am looking forward to learning more about both!
Eva, East Rutherford Mommy

Post a Comment