Monday, August 31, 2009

Just An FYI

A bit about my comment moderation policy:

For those of you who are upset about my posts, essays, or opinions otherwise expressed, I suggest you stop visiting this blog and reading my essays where you *know* they will be posted. It is, by now, fairly obvious that I am intent on working with others of like mind to create balance of power and an equitable distribution of resources within the field where I focus my efforts (children's/YA literature), as well as anywhere else I may have influence.

If you consider my efforts against racism, sexism, homophobia, etc., to be "reverse-racist," anti-male, anti-straight, or otherwise offensive, there are numerous other forums on the internet where you will find those who share your views. Here, your comments will be deleted, often without being read.

If you are truly interested in learning, dialogue, and exchange of ideas, there is a list of required reading here.