Monday, September 21, 2009

I Won A Blogging Award!





Yayyy -- my first blogging award! I'd like to thank Zetta Elliot, the Academy of Awesome Authors, my readers, my family and, of course, the Godz . . .

• Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving
• Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
• Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html which explains The Award.
• Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
• Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.


Here are my picks, in no particular order (yes, I know I went over five, but I don't know which of these have already been "awarded"!) . . .

~ Saundra Mitchell's Blog 
~ The Brown Book Shelf 
~ Susan, over at Color Online
~ Uma Krishnaswami's Blog
~ Literary Safari
~ Jon Skovron's Blog
~ The Happy Nappy Bookseller

3 comments:

Zetta said...

I'm glad you did Doret and Susan--I figured they'd already been nominated, but now I think maybe they were left out, which would be a crime! Off to check your blogfest...

Neesha Meminger said...

I wasn't sure, so I added them just in case. Thanks for listing me!

Jo Ann Hernandez said...

Hi I'm glad this award is going to the right people!!! I commented on your Blogfest article. Thanks for all you do.

Do you have a twitter name? I'll be posting your articles on twitter with @LatinoBookNews. I'd like to let you know when I do.
Jo Ann Hernandez
BronzeWord Latino Authors
http://authorslatino.com/wordpress

Post a Comment