Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Toronto Pics

Here are a couple of pics from the Toronto book signings at Chapters/Indigo bookstores...


This was me at the first signing, signing my little fingers off...

 
That's R.J. Anderson, author of FAERY REBELS; Megan Crewe, author of GIVE UP THE GHOST; and Me at the first signing in Yorkdale Mall


And here are the Eaton Centre Debs! L to R: Lara Zielin, author of DONUT DAYS; Me, author of SHINE, COCONUT MOON; Rhonda Stapleton, author of STUPID CUPID; and Megan Crewe, author of GIVE UP THE GHOST.

Both malls had surprisingly heavy traffic, given that we were after the holidays, and the Eaton Centre was jam-packed. Great fun was had by all, and we got to meet so many wonderful people. Next time, I will eat lots of butter tarts!

3 comments:

Rhonda Stapleton said...

SO much fun--and I'm thrilled I got to meet you! :D

Miss Dormer said...

Thank you ever so much for signing my book! It was lovely to meet you and the fellow authors.

I'm currently reading Shine (I'm 90 pages in)and I'm -loving- it! You write brilliantly. I can't wait to finish!

-Sara

Lauren said...

Hi! I'm new to your site, as well as your book. I had only just read about it today, and i'm already dying to read it. I just wanted to thank you for writing about something that isn't discussed nearly enough. I may not be Indian-American, but my boyfriend is and I've learned so much through him (about how wonderful the culture is, yet how unrepresented - and sometimes sadly discriminated against - it is). It's always nice to see more ethnically diverse books. I'm excited to read it and publicize it on my book blog!

Post a Comment