Friday, April 17, 2009

I have limited access to the internet this week, but I have snuck away from the kiddies and H so that I can post this quick update.

Toronto launch was wonderful. My awesome Publicist and Sales Rep from S&S Canada were in attendance, the bookstore staff was warm, helpful, and super supportive, and my family and friends were out in full force. It was a magical night for me. The questions during the Q&A were probing, intelligent, well-thought-out and they made me think hard before answering. These Toronto folks are keeping me on my toes, that's for sure! Will post pics as soon as I get home and can upload them.

Also, BIG breaking news: SHINE, COCONUT MOON has been nominated for the ALA/YALSA Best Books for Young Adults list!!! Wooohooo!!!

More soon.

1 comment:

Kay Cassidy said...

Congratulations on the YALSA Best Books nomination, Neesha! WOOHOO!!!

Post a Comment