Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pic!

I have been camera-challenged lately, so I've been relying on the kindness of other camera-wielding folks to get images of events I've been to. So, with the help of Deva Fagan, here is a group shot from last Sunday's book signing at Books of Wonder...


L-R: Me, Jon Skovron, Michelle Zink, Deva Fagan, Sarah Cross, Kate Messner, Shani Petroff, and Megan Crewe.

The signing was great, the audience had some probing, interesting questions during the Q&A period, and it was wonderful to hear bits from each book as the authors read from their work.

Next stop is Toronto! January 7th, 7pm at Yorkdale Chapters/Indigo; and January 9th, 2pm at Eaton Center Chapters/Indigo. I'll be signing with Megan Crewe, R.J. Anderson, Rhonda Stapleton, Sarah Ockler, and Lara Zielin. If you're in Toronto or the GTA, I hope to see you!

2 comments:

Rhonda Helms said...

YAYm, great pic--can't wait to meet you! :D

cleemckenzie said...

I know how much fun you've been having, Neesha. Loved the picture of the group together.

Post a Comment