Thursday, December 3, 2009

Signings Coming Up; Updates

Popping in quickly with a few updates:

This Sunday, December 6th (besides celebrating The Hubs's birthday), I will be signing books at Books of Wonder in NYC, from 1-3pm. Please stop by if you're in the area!

The weekend after that we are hosting a kickoff holiday party, where I will cook for many, many people and their kids. (!!)

The agent search looks like it is winding down, and I couldn't be happier about that. It is an exhausting (though exciting!) process, and I will be glad to have some time and energy back for doing what I do much better: writing.

After that, I shop for the kiddies, get ready for our family holiday celebrations . . . and then, I collapse.

After which . . . the Toronto readings are set. Two of them, both at Indigo/Chapters stores. Thursday, January 7th, at 7pm, Yorkdale Shopping Center; and Saturday, January 9th, 2pm at the Eaton Center. If you're in Toronto, please come by, get your book signed, and introduce yourself!

After that, we go into the "dead zone" of deep winter where we hibernate as much as possible, sow seeds for the spring, sleep, eat hot, steaming bowls of food and drink hot, steaming mugs of drink.

I will continue to pop in every now and then with updates and interesting links (unless something comes up that I absolutely *must* blog about), but the long posts are on hold until . . . THE DEAD ZONE.

2 comments:

yuan said...

Yay Toronto signings!! I'll definitely try to make either one of them =D

Neesha Meminger said...

@Ah Yuan/wingstodust: Looking forward to meeting you!

Post a Comment