Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Schedule (so far...)

This fall is jam-packed for me with birthdays, conferences, and a Debs holiday signing extravaganza (stay tuned for more details on that soon!).

~This month, October 24th and 25th, I'm on a panel at a conference in Warwick, Rhode Island--the NEATE (Northeast Association of Teachers and Educators).

~November 4-6th, I'm in Charlotte, North Carolina for the AASL--American Association of School Librarians.

~Then, on December 6th, I'll be signing copies of SHINE, COCONUT MOON at Books of Wonder in NYC.

ETA: Looks like I might be adding a December event in Toronto, as well! Stay tuned . . .

If you're in or near any of the above-mentioned cities/spots, and would like to schedule a reading or book-signing, please drop me a line! I'd love to meet you :).

No comments:

Post a Comment