Wednesday, June 3, 2009

After brunch with some Debs and Tenners, I met up with this awesome blogger I've admired for some time now. Ms. Awesome Blogger is a fun, warm gal and we had a grand romp through Union Square, the farmer's market, Whole Foods, and the Strand bookstore.

I got to sign copies of SHINE where it is housed in the bowels of the Strand bookstore, and bought a whole bunch of things (books, food, knick-knacks for the kiddies, BOOKS) that I had to lug around all day until my dinner date with one of my oldest and dearest friends.

All in all, a fantastic, satisfying day. As insane and neurotic as this business sometimes makes me, meeting amazing new people and reconnecting with old friends brings me back to what we're all really here for: connection and love.

Now holding on to that realization as I muddle through WIPs that I just can't crack, and good news that's taking FOREVER to get to my ears is the REAL challenge. *SIGH*

Have a fantastic day, all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am glad you had a good day and that some of the people feel that way. Wishing you well.

Post a Comment